Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day #9 of summer break

 Today I was sitting in front of the window and Beans hopped up on the window sill, and this is the cute pic that I got with his body behind the blinds but head & tail end out!  :)
 Happy Father's Day!  For my Benjamin I got 3 baseball gloves, 2 bats and 1 case of softballs!  We're ready for the softball season!  (He only got to keep 1 glove of course, but I got him a few options to pick from).
 I painted the baseboard for the bathroom.  It's coming along!
 Beans was feeling overworked and needed a break too!
Silly puppy ran through my baseboard painting area and got his little paws covered with paint!  :)

No comments: