Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Home Projects

So, we finished the beam repair and I tore down the nasty brown paneling only to find old house siding from the original structure.  I found lots of bad wiring and crazy board placements, also I found a stick supporting a wall.  WHAT?!?  I know, the guy who did the addition in the 70's was crazy!  How do you count sticks as sturdy construction material?  Well, YOU DONT!

Anyway the next project is to fix the yucky steep back stairs inside our home.  Then we will take down one of our bedroom walls to expand our room, move the bathroom door, make a bedroom door, and put up the new stairs.  To finish it all off, we will drywall!

Here are our latest projects:
 Swamp Cooler up and ready for summer's heat! 
 I'm ready to be chilled! 
Ben has been working hard at the duck pond.  Today we both put on our suits and did some work outside.  He had to get in to hook up the fountain which looks amazing!
Now the pond cycles through the filters and it has goldfish in it too!  Our ducks LOVE it!  But unfortunately, they never stay in it long enough for me to get a picture.  Silly duckies! 

No comments: