Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Day #168
Today I wore brown sandals, floral skirt, yellow shirt, brown bracelet, and brown ribbon in my hair.
I'm standing by a ferret that we're trying to sell for a friend. Ferret anyone?
Also, I wanted to tell you about a fun hair style I tried last night and today. It is a side french braid. I seriously tilted my head, pulled all the hair over to that side, started at the top and french braided down it. It has a lovely swooping pulled over look and the braid is french & on the side=2 of my favorite things! And to finish it off I used a ribbon as a headband.
And lots of things led to me getting my last cold of the school year, TODAY. Ugh. I'm trying to prevent it from going all the way, but so far no luck. Its hitting me hard, so dont let that smile fool you! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment