Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day #123

Too bad Day #123 couldn't be as easy as ABC. 

Today I wore:

Black boots, an olive green skirt, purple shirt, and a green striped lose over shirt.  I have on a heart necklace, green earrings, a side pony that is curly and has a green ribbon in it! 

I'm standing by a picture frame that says the following:

Our book club hostess for the month made one for each of us!  This past month the book club book was The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  What an inspiration! 

So, I'll share one thing that made me happy today: Ben came to eat lunch with me!  He's such a sweetie and I love him so much!  We had fun talking and sharing our days.  Let's just say it made my day turn around and the PM class was wonderful!  Thanks Ben!  I love that you're my happy thought!

All this happiness reminds me of Peter Pan!  Well, I'm off to never-land for now!  Tootles!

No comments: