Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, February 8, 2013

House Warming Projects

I put up some decorative candle holders next to my pendulum clock.

I have up 2 Cinnamon Spice Cookie candles!  YUM!

I did it!  I brought my dresser upstairs to my window in the bedroom!  It is no longer chilling in the entry, it has officially been put to good use and filled with my clothes! 

The only help I need is belt storage.  On the floor by my dresser is my pile of belts.  I have no idea how to store them.  What do you do?

1 comment:

Bowman Clan said...

Try a tie rack for the belts. The one we have holds 30 ties, spins around and mounts to the wall easily. We got it after we got married at bed bath and beyond for around $20. Also I've seen people put shower rings onto a hanger for scarves, belts, ties. You could do a search on pinterest for ideas... or even Google. I hope that helps. I'm loving the blog by the way. Usually I read them the day of but I got backed up because of Michael's party. Miss you guys.