I wore orange skinny pants, blue striped shirt with white and blue layered tank tops, orange beaded necklace with matching orange earrings, a black belt and black heeled shoes. I am not quite sure if I like the heels with the outfit, but I figured that the belt matches the shoes (that's a guy's rule right or does it apply to everyone, now I'm so confused?).
Well, anyway, here's my hair do for the day. If not my outfit, I'm proud of my hair! I did it curly and parted it on the very far right, I started a french braid from the right to left of my head.
In the picture below, you can see I stopped picking up hair to add to the french braid and I let it twist around and fall down so you can see the full on braid verses just seeing the side of the braid! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment