Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day #107

I wore black boots with cute pink, red, white, and black striped socks with white lace on the top edges, a pink skirt, a pink tank top with a black & gray striped shirt, a pink heart necklace, a pink bracelet, a pink heart ring, and a pink ribbon in my hair.

For my hair today, I pulled it up into a side pony that I braided.  I put the pink ribbon on too!


Also, I love to come home and play with my puppy! He wants to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day too!





And thank you students for loving me today!  It makes all the very crappy days worth it!  I love you!

I get a whole 4 days to eat my treats!  Thank goodness for a relaxing and fun filled President's day weekend! 


No comments: