Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day #104

Sorry for the late blog post,  I got home from school and we were having the missionaries over for dinner.  It was a great visit and good dinner!

Today was a school girl outfit. I wore pink shoes, white socks with pink horizontal stripes, a black skirt, a black tank top, a pink shirt, pink necklace, black beaded necklace wore as a bracelet, a pink heart ring, and black flower earrings with pink centers!  My hair is straight and half pulled up.

School went well today!  I was missing 8 students.  6 in my AM and 2 in my PM.  It made a difference in my day, that's for sure!  :)  Happy Monday!  I'm excited for a fun pink, red, heart, lovey dovey week!

No comments: