Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day #97

Today was great! 

My outfit is great, the students were great, all the work got done=great, we got a new pet=great, and I have an AWESOME husband=GREAT!!!!

I wore my brown boots, brown tights, floral blue, cream & red skirt, cream tank top with blue v-neck t-shirt over, a red cardigan, blue beaded necklace, blue ball earrings, and bright red lipstick.  My hair is twisted on both sides pulled into a ringlet side pony.

She's a rose hair tarantula like our Rosie, but younger.  She's brilliant and beautiful!  I can't wait to have her up and active!  The two girls will not live together, because they are territorial and would fight to the death.  We want them both alive!  :) 

So I need your help picking a name!  I want it to be a flower name like Rosie's name (and we chose it because of her species too) but what can you come up with?  Help me out here!

To come home and see a full stack of wood, is great!  I have the best husband!  What a wonderful man in my life! Thanks Benjamin! 



1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Potential names: Daisy, Iris or Lily! Glad to hear that your week is wrapping up on such a high note!!