Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, January 11, 2013

Day #84

Here's the outside look:
It consists of a pink scarf, snow boots, mitten/glove combination that have fur cuffs, a pink snow coat, and sunglasses are a must if I'm outside!

Here's my inside teaching look:
Today I wore my new pink striped socks that a teacher friend of mine made for me!  I have on my black shoes, and black tights (you can see them better in the picture below), a pink skirt, black lace tank top with a hot pink t-shirt over, and a red cardigan sweater over that too.  I have on red bracelets, a black necklace, pink earrings, red lipstick on, black nails, and my hair is twisted on each side back into a side pony!

Here's a close up of the socks she did.  She bought them and sewed some lace around the top and a button too.  Such a cute idea!  Also, when you wear high boots with them, a bit of the sock, the lace and the button show and it is so adorable! I cant wait to wear them again and again!  PS, She picked the colors just perfect for ME!  :)  Happy Friday!


No comments: