Today is without a full picture, just a description, and a reason why!
Today I wore thermals. I wore black leggings, gray hiking socks, black boots, black skirt, gray shirt, and gray scarf. I wore black to boycott going back to work today and to boycott the utter disgusting cold temperatures. Let's say there's a reason why I never attended a winter semester in Idaho, ever! And for it to be this cold here now, it sucks (sorry, that word had to be used)!
Today I also had to wear my glasses, cause my contacts were not being friendly. I have on black dangling earrings and my hair is up in a tight bun. It is in a bun cause our pipes were frozen this morning and there was no water to wash my hair... or me. Gross!
So, the rest of the story goes like this, I came home and quickly changed (therefore no outfit picture) in order to make it to my physical therapist. He was able to successfully diagnosis my SI Joint Pain/Problem that I've had for over a month now. He proceeded to adjust my pelvis back into place. It was sure out of place! Then we did stretches and core strengthening so I can keep my muscles strong and keep the SI joint and pelvis in place!
Now, I'm all bundled up in my hoodie, trying to avoid these harsh winter temps, and doing more stretches, ready to relax and go to bed! Thank goodness the kids weren't bad today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment