Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Sunday, January 6, 2013

California Christmas

The tree with all the nieces & nephews presents (it looks like they were really good kids this year).  Ben & I were happy to be there celebrating Christmas with our family!

Here we are watching Ben open a present!

Here are all the kids with their Daddy, Ben's brother, John.  And Nana, Debra is in her comfy chair watching all the excitement!

Little Miss Vivian got nail polish.  Throughout the week we spent time together doing our nails!  So cute!

Michael is going to be safe while riding his bike wearing his new helmet!  Safety First!

I got this adorable Jewelry Tree.  It is upstairs right now full of my bracelets!  They look lovely on it!

Here's Dad, Kenneth, opening placemats Mom & I made for him!  He loved it and put them on his table for the rest of the week!

Here's Nana covered with her new triple crock pot cooker!  WOW!

We got this cool word game called Dabble.  If you come over sometime, we'll play it for sure!  (That's cause I'm pretty good at it and I have a high chance of winning!)

Here are Lorina & John on Christmas too!


What a fun day it was!  By the end of it, we were ALL exhausted!  And that concludes our fun California Christmas!

No comments: