At the table we have, Ben's eye, Kent, Michelle, Jonathan, Tanya, Jared, Nettina, Melanie, Matt and then there's me taking the picture, not pictured, but I was there! ;-) Costa Vida had some tasty eats for us that night!
Then we smiled for candid shots!
Jared helped light the candles!
The birthday girl in her styling sash. And the two of us. I'm still in my wedding attire since I came straight to her party from the wedding!
Eating the yummy cake!
Happy brother & sister moment. Thanks for smiling in the 50th shot this time, Jonathan! LOL!
3 of 5 siblings all together & very happy indeed! Life is good!
Instead of Birthday spanks, we give birthday giggles & laughter. It is so easy to get Nettina laughing hard enough that she starts crying! Silly moments are so memorable!
Overall, Happy Birthday Nettina! We all love you!!! Always have & always will!










No comments:
Post a Comment