Today's post is a date. For 2 very special ladies in my life.
First, my sweet sister, Nettina, turns 25 today! Hooray for getting older... I think? I am so happy to have my sister live close to me! She's a great gal, sister, wife, boss, and mother!
Second, to my best friend, Tara, it is her wedding day today! She is going to make a beautiful bride! She, Jamie and I spent all last night at her place (therefore my Friday outfit picture was taken in her room) getting her packed, ready for the day, the honeymoon, and moving her to North Carolina with her soon to be husband!
So if you dont hear from me, I'll be in southern po-dunk Utah with no cellular reception on my phone for the wedding & reception, then I'll be in Utah for a fun birthday dinner & celebration! Good luck my lovely ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment