A big shout out to my wonderful mommy! She is the best person I know! I love her so much. She is so thoughtful, strong, brave, beautiful, willing to serve, encouraging, fun and loving! I am jealous of anyone she spends her day with cause they get a hug from her!
Right now, she is giving her time and serving my Aunt Phyllis who has leukemia and is in the transplant phase of this whole process. She flew out to Phoenix today on Thanksgiving. All day, I thought about my Mom and how much she cares about her family and how ready & willing she is to serve!
I know it is hard on the family at home she left to be away from her for so long, but they will also be blessed because of Mom's service! I feel her love in my life daily.
In the picture above are the newest Christmas ornaments for our yearly tradition. I appreciate and look forward to this! So thank you MOM! I love you and am thinking of you today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment