Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day #59

I wore my brown boots, brown skirt with an orange flower print on the bottom corner, orange t-shirt with a white tank top underneath, and a brown striped over shirt with a dark brown belt.  I have on my orange heart ring, my brown hoop earrings, and my hair is straight in a side pony.

I am standing next to my Christmas tree that we decorated tonight.  Shout out to my Aunt Phyllis who made the beautiful Christmas tree skirt for us! And gotta love the fun hand made & collected over the years ornaments!  So excited for the Christmas season this year!  My heart is in a good place and I'm ready to remember the birth & love of my Savior!

No comments: