Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day #54

Sorry for the late blog tonight, I was at school teaching a training for our new math program.  Hooray for training and Blah on the new program.  It is so tricky and hard!

Well, for my outfit, I have on my gray boots, purple tights, aqua skirt, gray long sleeved shirt, black belt, gray striped undershirt, and my multi-colored necklace.  My hair is straight.  The fire was blazing when I got home.

Don't let that smile fool you!  It was an exhausting day!  My AM class is wild and wears me out, so by the time I get to my wonderful fun PM class I am exhausted and burned out.  Then my training went as well as it could.  I'm just so tired and ready for Thanksgiving break... "BREAK!"  And boy, do I need it!

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Yay for our big break almost being here!! Loving all of your color this week :)