Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cutest kid ever?

Here is my sweet little niece.  She is 3 months old and already rocking a killer wardrobe!  Plus she gets to change clothes at least 3 times a day, lucky girl (my poor sister has to keep up with her outfits and the laundry).  I would love to change outfits more than 1 time a day!  I have so many ideas and not enough days to wear all my clothes!  When I was little, I used to change outfits all day long.  How many of you out there did this?  Is this normal kid behavior? 

Anyway, here is Miss M in her cute little cheetah/animal print outfit from Carter's, "Microfleece Snap-Up Sleep & Play".   She's sporting bright blue eyes, long dark eye lashes and an adorable expression!

Here's a pic of the full outfit for your viewing pleasure:




I must say how cute are the little pink feet!  Animal print is definitely in style right now!  Are you following this trend?


No comments: