Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, October 8, 2012

General Conference Weekend

I got to sit and snuggle with Ben by our fire and listen to the wonderful church messages!



Grateful to hear from President Uchdorf for the wonderful message of happiness in the moment.

Elder Perry talked about gratitude for our parents for teaching us valuable lessons in our homes.  I'm grateful for my parents who did this for me! I love you Mom & Dad!

All the other messages were so great and I could go on and on about all of them, but these 2 were my favorites and stood out to me!

Also, while watching conference, I did my nails.  I found an idea on Pinterest during the break in the middle.  Here's what I did:


I started with a base layer of red.  Then the idea said to use a sponge with a top color and the same base color and dab on.  I dabbed it on and yes it did get all over, but clean up is easy.  I love the simple blending not the harsh lines you get with some painting techniques.  Plus, my hubby, Ben couldn't stop complimenting me on how good my nails turned out.  I was simply blown away by his adoration.  He never says anything about them and I paint them ever 3-5 days.

So go ahead and try it!  Let me know how your nails turn out.  The next color pair I want to try is yellow and orange like in the picture if you clicked on the link!

No comments: