Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day #30

Today is a wonderful day!  I got my package from my Mom for Christmas and I'm already thinking about my Holiday Newsletter.

Ben is so sweet.  He got dressed before me and my clothes idea was already in my head.  And this is what sweet coincidences look like:


Today is ORANGE Day!  :-)  I love fall colors!  I am wearing an orange shirt, DI khaki and orange skirt, and my brown boots (the mornings have been soo chilly).  I have on my orange heart ring, orange dangly earrings, and an orange flower on a brown ribbon in my hair (hair is pulled back and straight today).

Ben is wearing an orange plaid collared shirt, a green/orange/black tie, black pants, and black dress shoes.  His hair is styled in a faux-hawk.

And behind us are some spooky Halloween pumpkins that I love to hang on the walls!

I love fall!

No comments: