Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mats

I know, silly title, but I have been thinking about this for eons, ok, not really eons, but awhile now.

Here it goes:  Well, I have a wonderful fluffy blue bath mat that I love!  The color is great, the fluff is perfect, the price was great.  But, over time it has worn down.  Let me tell you its story.  It sits on the floor right beside my tub, day after day, after day.  Boring.  It has one simple rule, get wet, dry, and repeat.

What has happened is that the color is fading, it is not so fluffy and I hate to stick it in my washer with its rubber side and all.  So, I've been thinking of solutions.  One day it came to me, I need a Hotel Floor Towel.  I thought about checking into a hotel and helping myself, but thought there had to be somewhere I could purchase one. 

Well, I looked around and around, and nothing.  Until, we moved into our new house and live right next to a BED, BATH, and BEYOND.  I'm like, they have to have one.  So I grab my coupon book and head over.  Ben and I are searching and searching.  Finally, last display in the store there they are.  "TUB MATS"  wow.  So exciting!  Now I have a wonderful Tub Mat that I can wash in the washer, let me toes drip all they want onto it, and now I get to keep my fluffy blue mat safe!  What a great day this was for me!  I found so many fun colors, and I found 3 of the 4 I bought in clearance for 50% off.  I got a pink, purple, cream, and white one.

Here is my picture to go along with my story:


My fluffy blue floor mat is right in front of my vanity now, which is such a treat!  And I love my Tub Mat.  Who knows where a relationship like this could go! :)

No comments: