Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day #17

Here is my anti-school picture for the day.  I am too stressed out with 70 students that I took today off!  But it still counts as one of my 180 days, so here it is.

The PJ look:

One of Ben's shirts, my panda pj pants, my warm fuzzy purple socks.  I have a messy bun and my glasses on.  No makeup too!


Now that I'm ready for my day, a normal day for me looks like this:

Dressy shirt, brown leggings, sandals, yellow undershirt, yellow bracelet, yellow ring, my honeybee yellow bracelet too, yellow hoop earrings, and a yellow ribbon with a side pony.  Accent color of the day: YELLOW!!    Love it! :)

I'm having a great day off!

No comments: