Sunday, August 22, 2010
My Montana (in Wyoming) Fishing Experience
Mine was by far the biggest Brook Trout. It was so delicious and what a great catch! So the story: Ben says I caught a rock, but I know better, its a fish, duh, I just hadn't fished in years and didn't remember them being so big. Well Ben comes over cause my fishing pole is completely bent and helps me reel it in, I wasn't even strong enough. So he gets it close to the shore and I net it. We take it up onto the shore and look at it and its HUGE! It was a team effort! GO BOWMANS! Everyone else continued fishing and they hooked the size of fish we normally get. (Note Ben's fish=big most years) No one has seen a fish that big up there. Well, we took it home, Ben gutted it and Dad cooked it up. It fed all of us! YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Melissa! I've been fishing before but haven't caught one... pathetic. Ben has been wanting to take me fishing here soon. Teach me your tricks! :)
Post a Comment