Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trip down memory lane

When I was a few months old... I'm not quite sure how old cause I dont remember it, but my parents and I moved from Provo, Utah to Austin, Texas. So, now that I live 20 minutes from there, I had to go back and say hi and see what I remember from the good old days!

Here is the beginning, me walking down "memory lane."

Had to call Dad & Mom and tell them I was here! They count for being there too, cause they were on the phone with me!






We have a great old photo of me with blond curly hair sitting on a tricycle on this very front porch... all of 18 years ago give and take a year.



My cute honey who came with me because he loves me!


A view of the quad.



Happy times for us going exploring!







This green patch of grass is where we buried my Bo-bo and Bubba goldfish that I had when I was 2 years old. I had to go back and visit their grave site! Gosh I hope they're doing okay in pet heaven! They sure had great lives!




Remember old magic shows here anyone? Fun times riding around on our big wheels? What else, just fun times running around!!!



Mom, what kind of tree is this? Was it here when we were? What are those globby looking balls attached to it?





Then we went over to the park. Here are some pics that might look familiar to my parental units!




I remember this pool. It used to tower over me. I couldn't believe how small it was when I got to the park. I was shocked! I think I know what it feels like to grow up and be taller.





Since we are not going to head back through North Dakota on our way home now (since we ended up in Texas) we found a Bowman Ave right where we used to live. Who knew it was so close and yet so far away. Mom & Dad, its right off of Exposition Blvd, as you can see in the pic! ;-)



Then Ben wanted to go explore this island that was right behind our apartment. Its off Redbud Trail. I dont know if we ever went there or if you (parental units) remember it at all.




And finally, I saw some cactus. Wow. I'm in a desert. The pools were empty because end of season and the whole area is in a major drought right now too.

Well, thanks for coming with me on my trip down memory lane. It was fun! I wish all of you could have been with me! Lukcy for me, my best friend was able to come with me on the journey! :)

1 comment:

Jared and Debbie said...

I remember visiting you guys there. It looks familiar to me too. :) Happy times on memory lane. What fun!