Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup water
6 flour tortillas (6") cut into 1" pieces (I only used 4 and that was plenty, but I didnt want that much of it anyway)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
2. Stir in soup, salsa, water, tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Some extra variations are:
"Creamy Mexican Fiesta"
Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream with soup
"Ranchero Style"
Use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas and shredded mexican cheese blend instead of Cheddar.
1 comment:
Melissa,
I'm glad to find your blog. I've been meaning to call/email/contact you forever! We are going to be in Seattle this summer. I'm wondering if we maybe could crash at your pad for a night? We will have our camping gear with us. What is your living situation like? Call/email/facebook me and let me know.
Thanks! Joanie
Post a Comment