Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Portland Zoo

So, we spent the afternoon touring Portland and visiting the Zoo!!! I love the animals! The baby elephant was my favorite! Oh and the giraffe and there was a zebra. Also, some cool snakes and fishes, sea otters, ducks, goats, polar bears, bald eagles, the monkeys, some bats, and hippos and rhinos. Way cool day at the zoo!
























So its more like a photo journal instead of detailing all of the wonderful events at the zoo. But it was amazing!!! I love my hubby! He took me out to the zoo! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Note to those reading: My necklace & earrings came from my parents' most recent Hawaii trip. Sooooo beautiful! Thanks mom & dad!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Beautiful like U!