Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, May 25, 2009

Japanese Gardens

We took a lovely afternoon and went to the Japanese Gardens. We walked around for awhile in this beautiful, peaceful place. It was wonderful!





















Here is a pic of Mount Hood. It looks like it is floating in the sky, kinda.


Mt. Hood was behind us, right above that tall white building.








This picture is of me in front of the bridge & surrounding shrubs, trees, and nature that happened to be in a puzzle (from Benjamin) that I did last fall. Its not often that I actually get to visit a place/location that I have done a puzzle of. It was a way cool experience for me!!


This pic is for Mom! I love all the winding, curvy tree branches.


This pic is for Dad. These trees were huge, and so very old. I was way impressed!

And this is a pic of us, enjoying our time on this beautiful Earth together! :)

1 comment:

Jared and Debbie said...

Beautiful, beautiful. I've always wanted to go to a place like that. The curvy tree is my favorite too.