Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random Melissa

Here is a look at the random life of Melissa A Bowman. Enjoy:

Me as a clown. Notice the shoes how they are 5 sizes too big for me. (That's because they're Benjamin's shoes). He's a nice husband who let me borrow them.
A close up of my beautiful happy face!!!

I did my hair like this and it actually worked for the first time ever! Benjamin met me at the concert and saw me like that and couldn't stop smiling cause he thought I was the most beautiful girl ever!


Me yet again. I did my hair like my Mom used to pull it back when she brushed it. I like this picture too. Its a good shot.


This truck proves how crazy I am. I did not do it. I only saw it and documented it because it was so random. Matt, Nettina and I were walking from the stadium and saw it. I busted up laughing and pulled out my camera and captured the moment. Poor truck, I don't think it looks like a fart. I know what farts look like believe it or not, and this is not a fart. So says Melissa.

2 comments:

Jared and Debbie said...

You are a sweet and beautiful girl!! I love getting to know you better on your blog. I hope you don't mind that I followed your Mom's blog to you. Your life looks happy and...yummy! :) You can make our FHE treat anytime! :) Lots of love to your family from ours. Aunt Debbie

Lynda said...

i am so glad to pop in and see you, in your world! i love u, so does olivy, here with me :)